Saturday, July 21, 2012

Newbie!

Yes, I will admit that I am new to the "blogging" world. I have spent most of my summer being a 'blog stalker!" I have been participating  in The Daily 5/Cafe Book Club Study on: http://wereadweblogweteach and have had an opportunity to view a great deal of AWESOME blogs! Thus... I am going to give it a whirl. Hopefully with some time I will learn to be like all of you out there. In the meantime I hope to provide my "tidbits' to the mix. So I ask that you all be patient. :) Looking forward to blogging with all of you.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogging Debbie! I hope you love it as much as I do! I am still a blog stalker. =)

    I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance. You might need to check the link for the blog hop. It didn't work for me. I found a correct link from a comment you made on another blog.

    I hope to see you soon. Please let me know if you ever need any help. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete