Sunday, August 26, 2012

And They're Off.....

Horse racing
 Do you ever feel like you are in a horse race at the beginning of the school year? You are constantly running,collecting,typing,cutting,laminating,organizing,organizing,organizing.... You get the picture.:) This is my last weekend before I head into my classroom tomorrow. After a few months of planning, I am now able to get into my room. We don't officially start until September 5th....
 I am excited,nervous as well as anxious.
Every year my girls are the same way. They know summer is coming to an end and that Mom is heading back to the classroom.
I have to admit,I felt like we were butting heads all weekend long. It always leaves me with a knot in my stomach and an ache in my head.
 The next 4 days will fly by...I am just hoping that by Thursday I will make it to the finish line. Kentucky Derby Betting and its effect!

No comments:

Post a Comment