Thursday, July 11, 2013

Ten Again!



Here is a Linky Party from Ashley over at




Here are a few of my favorite pins from my inboards. I realized as I was going through that I really need to organize these a bit better.

I love using The Magic Tree House Series. If you go on their site there are quite a few activities for many of their books. These books are both Science and Social Studies related. So many to choose from.

This pin has a few Thanksgiving treats that look easy enough for students to make during Thanksgiving.

Loved this idea of a coupon for Thanksgiving.


A great pin for all different sized maps.
Students can view Young Explorer on line. Just use your smart board or IPad



This is a website that has videos of Bill Nye the Science Guy

Thought this rock unit looked like fun.

 Anything Hope King makes I love. She has many Science activities that can be used in your classroom.



Experiments and  more experiments.


Who doesn't love gummy bears? Cute science activity using these sweet treats.

What are you pinning?

No comments:

Post a Comment