Friday, August 9, 2013

Five for Friday


http://www.doodlebugsteaching.blogspot.com/

I am linking up for the Five for Friday.

Above is some yummy goodness! Hand dipped ice cream with brownies has to be the best! Yes, I ate the WHOLE thing..which I can not believe.

I did not take this picture..but National Geographic did. This is what was flashing all around me as I traveled to get the brownie goodness. I never whip out my cell phone..so this is the next best thing.
Today we had to leave our house once again for a showing. This makes number 13! We were hoping that 13 was lucky! We bought our retirement home back in December and then put this house up for sale. We have had all these people walk through our home but no offers! Boo! Personally I  really hope it happens after I am situated at school. Can you imagine moving and setting up your classroom at the same time? I don't think so!
Look what came in the mail this week all the way from Washington! A box of goodies from my friend Katie from
 We both had linked up with 
 Katie and I had to fill a box containing 15 dollars worth of items. Every item Katie sent me I will surely use. Thanks Katie!
Now I realize that I only posted 4, I mean 3 of my own pictures. I promise I will try harder next week. be sure to link up! What are your 5?






1 comment:

  1. I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you to sell your house!!!
    I would have eaten about 11 of those yummy ice cream brownie things!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete