Thursday, April 17, 2014

Top 10 Spring Things





Well my Spring Break is nearly coming to a close. Below are the top 10 things I Did and Didn't Do:

1. I slept each day till..I mean I stayed in bed until 7:30

2. I got a jump on my Spring Cleaning

3. Re-listed our house for the third time...crossing our fingers that 3rd time is the charm.

4.Crocheted






5. Started reading Insurgent..loved Divergent! BTW our dog got a hold of it! Bad Dog!


6. I am not a shopper but my girls are...so I took them shopping for a few things for Easter Sunday.

7. Worked at the Food Pantry

8. Pulled out my winter jacket again! It was actually in the 30's for a few days. Really??Winter has been relentless in Jersey!


9. Did an Easter Egg Hunt for the children of the church.


10. Still can not figure out my Professional Improvement Plan for next year.....ideas anyone?


Wow I actually got a great deal accomplished this vacation! #11..I  learned how to download my pictures to the CVS AP and have them printed to boot!...pretty impressed with myself since I am not tech savvy!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a fabulous Spring Break! I didn't accomplish all the things I set out to do during mine. I would love a do-over!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete