Monday, June 9, 2014

Meet Me



I am meeting up with The Teaching Tribune for their Monday Meet. You should do the same.

I TEACH: I have a Special Needs Class of 8 children in grades 1st and 2nd. This was my first year back at the Elementary Level in 15 years! I have to say I had a ball.

I HAVE: 2 daughters in High School. Alex is a Senior and graduating in 2 weeks! EEEK! and Torre is a Freshmen. Both my girls are named after guys ..Alex P. Keaton from Family Ties and Torre is named after Joe Torre when he was the manager of the New York Yankees.


I WATCH: I love watching the News. In addition I watch the Food Network, Grey's and Dancing with the Stars. When I have time I will watch NetFlix...right now I am watching Downton Abbey whick I love.

I LISTEN: I enjoy listening to any type of music on the radio.

I READ: I enjoy reading professional books in the summer. This summer I plan on reading the new addition of Daily 5, Close Reading, and I will be rereading Guided Math. I also love checking out blogs along with any type of new children's book.

I DO: love my summers off so that I can make things,read,rest and relax at the beach.

Now it's your turn.



1 comment:

  1. I have started episode one of Downton Abbey about five times. I fall asleep every time. I seriously need to get started again. I can do it!!!!!!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete