Thursday, July 26, 2012

Lovely Blog Award Posted...Finally!

lovely blog award by ewian
lovely blog award, a photo by ewian on Flickr.





 Thank you to...Monica from....
http://www.msbsclassroomcapers.blogspot.ca/ who awarded me the The Lovely Blog award a few days ago! 
I  have selected 5 Blogs worthy of this award. 
The award is being very stubborn right now not appearing on my website.

     A special thank you to Marianna Dunn from Delightfully Dunn for 
     guiding me through this "blog" process. Talk about "angst!"
     The rules are to select 15...Like Monica I selected 5 worthy friends.




   Here are the rules:
   1. Follow the person who gave you the award.
   2.Link back to the person that gave you the award
   3.Pass the award to 15 bloggers.
   Again congratulations! Your blogs are awesome! 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the award! I'm flattered! :)

    Rebecca
    Classroom Compulsion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....you got an award that quickly....you are destined for greatness! Good job on the design.

    MB

    ReplyDelete