Friday, July 5, 2013

Everything is Under Control

All week long I have been working on Classroom Management. Earlier this week I posted my Quiet Critters...still think they are the cutest Any how...... In this post I am going to share a few more tidbits that I am going to use in the classroom.


Mac and Cheese...Everybody Freeze
I purchased Tonya's Attention Grabber set from TPT. She offers them in both large and small. I opted for the small for this year... less ink. :)




In the past I have incorporated Bucket Fillers in my class. It has worked like a charm. I even selected one person a day that we focused on regarding the little slips of paper. Let me tell you..my Middle Schoolers ate it up. It doesn't take much for them to get real excited. They looked forward to the comments from their classmates. So I am going to use it in my new 1st and 2nd grade class this year. I am taking it one step further and including this chart from Ashley


Love this idea to go along with Bucket Fillers..so here is my version of this creative Anchor Chart:


This is my  Sub Rules poster that I made from Pinterest. It has never dawned on me to "post" a poster in my room regarding behavior when I am absent. How about you?

Here is another creative idea I found while blog stalking...Brag Tags! I am heading to Michaels for necklaces..I bought these on TPT through 
laminated them and now I just have to finish hole punching them.



I am going to have a bulletin board that says," Going Wild for Brag Tags!" What a great incentive for the little guys. Students can earn a tag for Reading, Helping Others, Writing,etc.... Then they display their tags on a chain.


I will also being using the Clip Chart Method using really cute safari clothes pins I found at Michaels a few weeks back.



Lastly I am going to use some Whole Brain techniques this year.
Check out  the following website.




So this week I feel like blogging and saying that my focus this week was classroom management held me accountable to all of you. 
So what are you planning on using in your room to keep all your kiddos under control?


Next up: Science

No comments:

Post a Comment