Tuesday, July 2, 2013

It's Good to Make Goals

I am linking up with Jess from I (Heart) Recess 
Of course as you can see I am still trying to figure out my computer and the issue with PowerPoint! It is making me CRAZY! So sorry this isn't like everyone else's post. Just imagine that I have typed my info in the color blue. lol


Personal: To have more self control regarding the "eating "issue. Since we have no schedule I am finding myself just grabbing anything! More will power please!

Family: Our girls are in the throws of either working or playing basketball. My husband has been landscaping in between the raindrops...so that means Family Dinners have gone right out the door! I can not stand not eating as a family. We have had this rule for 18 years that we sit down no matter what the time. I personally do not want to eat dinner at 12 in the afternoon..however I am sure that is actually better for you in the long run.?

Health: Drink more H2O. Usually I am pretty good but for some reason I keep grabbing the Crystal Light Iced tea. It seems to be doing the trick ..but I know water is better for you.

School: One focus per week for the next 10 weeks. I can not be all over the place with my planning. Currently I am working on Classroom Management. That will be for a future post. Slow and steady wins the race!

Blog/TPT: I have really been good since school let out. My plan is to Blog when the mood arises or if I like a Linky Party. TPT..wouldn't even know how to begin posting items on there..remember I still can not get the fact that I am unable to type within these cute templates! Hopefully one day. PS: I can type it just won't upload.

Outside the Box: Perhaps get enough nerve to allow my daughter to be behind the wheel. It is so hard to wrap my head around the fact that she will be getting her license in 16 days. All this nutty Shore traffic puts even an experienced driver such as myself over the edge. Hopefully I will be able to do that for her.

Remember it is good to set goals. What are yours this month?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Debbie,

    After you finished making the slide, did you use the "save as pictures" option under the file menu? Blogger won't allow you to upload a PPT or DOC file. It has to be a picture file.

    As for TpT, well I'm still working on that myself. I'll fill you in once I've conquered it, if I can conquer it!

    Best of luck accomplishing your goals!

    Wendy
    Read With Me ABC

    ReplyDelete