Thursday, August 22, 2013

Stressing!



Well...I have spent about 18 hours in my classroom this week. I have taken pictures on my cell phone...however...my cellphone is now busted. Like I have time to wheel and deal with a Verizon Rep this week? Doesn't he know that I have laminating,cutting,and organizing to take care of ? Really?..so as soon as I have a
new phone,which most likely I will be picking up late tomorrow, I will post pictures of my classroom.
For now, this will have to do. Thanks for understanding.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh...I had to deal with Verizon this summer the day before I went on a trip. I ended up having to add an extra line because I wasn't up for an upgrade. There was no way I was paying a bazillion bucks for a new iphone. I like your stressed picture. Can't wait to see your classroom reveal!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alison,
    I am hoping next week..the only thing is all of my before shots could not be transferred to my new IPhone..which btw my other phone was one of those fossil types. Now to find time to get my contacts back where they belong.
    I do feel like I just spent a bizillion dollars...good thing payday is coming soon! lol

    ReplyDelete