Wednesday, August 13, 2014
You Know You're a Teacher When...
You know you're a teacher when.......
1. You literally have to unload your car of all your "teacher stuff" to allow one of your children to sit in the seat.
2. You gravitate to the crayons and the smelly markers in the store.
3. You have piles all over your house because you have so many things swirling around in your head.
4. You have to Back to School shop for your children a few weeks ahead of time..just in case you get that all important letter stating you can head into your room a week early.
5. You carry around a hole punch and post it notes in your purse.
6. You start menu planning.
7. You keep buying ink and lamination.
8. You have a to Do List a mile long! You no sooner cross something off and then you add something else.
9. You grab more notebooks just in case.....
because they are on sale.
10. You start having Back to School Dreams.
How do you know you're a teacher?