Sunday, December 29, 2013

13 is a Lucky Number

Well..with the close of yet another year..I find myself reflecting..and linking up with...

http://www.miss-kindergarten.com/2013/12/13-in-13-linky-party.html

http://www.ateenytinyteacher.com/2013/12/13-in-13-linky-party.html
http://www.dragonfliesinfirst.com/2013/12/13-in-13.html

Favorite Article of Clothing:


After a long day...... Give me my Hanes hoodie and I am a happy camper! I actually asked for another color for Christmas and my girls hooked me up with a teal color. It sure is comfy!


Favorite Movie

Before Christmas break we took our students to see the movie Frozen. I simply loved it along with all the special effects! It was beautiful.

Favorite TV Series


I have been a diehard Greys' Anatomy fan from the get go.

Favorite Restaurant:
We don't eat out too often..I'd like to think that the Teise restaurant is pretty darn good. I am always looking for new things to make.

Favorite Thing you Tried:

This Christmas students and I RAK'd someone each and every day before Christmas. We made and decorated doors, snowman soup,gave out  cookies,special cards, framed poems..you get the picture. My students felt real special doing for others. It warmed my heart to say the least.

Favorite Gift You Got:

My Mother passed away suddenly 3 years ago of Lung Cancer the week before Christmas. She gave me a gift card that I held onto up until a few days ago. It was to expire this month on the 31st. So during the course of 3 years I have debated as to what to purchase since this would be her last gift to me. To honor her love of Santa's I purchased a Santa that I will keep out year round to remember her by. I simply love it!

Favorite thing You Pinned
I am a pinning fool. I have made so many different things from Pinterest, that honestly I don't have a favorite.

Favorite Blog Post
I am guilty of not keeping up with my blog. My last post was back in October.

Best Accomplishment
I would have to say that knowing my teenage girls are making the right choices this year in social situations is a reflection of my husband and me. We are both very proud especially with all of the temptations for young people.

Favorite Picture:
During Thanksgiving Break my family and I traveled 17 hours down to South Carolina to see my brother and his family. Mind you it doesn't normally take 17 hours..we hit the crazy weather along the way. It was so worth it though.



Favorite Memory:
When my students would look for our Elf Ollie each morning with wide eyed amazement.

Goal for 2014
I have a few: Eat Healthy,Exercise,Blog more,find new tips and tricks.

One Word:

Enough Said.
Here's to a Happy and Healthy 2014!

http://www.miss-kindergarten.com/2013/12/13-in-13-linky-party.html

2 comments:

  1. I love the Santa you purchased with your gift card. I would have held on to mine too!! Now you will have something to always remind you of your mother. What a sweet surprise!!! Thanks for sharing!

    Jamie
    teachingtidbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you saved that gift card and purchased the Santa. I also love that you will be keeping it out year round. Very sweet! Good to see you on here. Merry Christmas!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete