Sunday, June 16, 2013

Toolbox Trio

I'm linking up with Eberopolis   for this "Teacher Toolbox Trio" Linky Party.


Here are the rules of the trio:
1. Share a product that you've made that you couldn't live without.
2. Share a product that you've purchased that you love.
3. Share something from your wish list that you're hoping to get for next year.

If you're not a seller on TpT, no worries -- just share two products you've purchased that you love!  

1.  I have to admit that  I admire so many bloggers that have posted on the TPT website. I wouldn't even know how to begin. So I need to opt out of this portion of the Linky Party. However, I have made many things for my classroom over the years.
2A.
I simply loved this Character Trait package based on the book Many Luscious Lollipops. I was actually observed during this lesson. It was a big hit with not only the kids but the administrators as well. Having lollipops at 8 in the morning didn't hurt either.
Amanda from http://oneextradegree.blogspot.com has beautiful graphics. The activities are all engaging. 
2B.
In the TPT store there is a Currently version that Farley http://ohboy3rdgrade.blogspot.com has made for the classroom. I loved doing this each month with my students. Once it was a new month my students would remind me,"Isn't it Currently Mrs. Teise?" there are several choice per month that you can choose from. I would usually pick the black and white versions so that my classes could color in the cute graphics. I really enjoyed some of the things that they included for their answers. I would catch students reading each others as well. A fun activity.

3.



Is there ever a time that a teacher doesn't want anything? I am changing my theme so all summer I am on the hunt for "jungle" themed items. No pun intended.
Anything yellow and green..the type of green that is bright and cheerful. 
I have no doubt as the summer progresses my list will be getting longer.
What are your Top Trios?




No comments:

Post a Comment