Wednesday, June 5, 2013
Top 10 Reasons Why I Feel Old
Have you ever had those days where you feel "old"? Well I must say that I do from time to time. I am assuming it is normal. Here are some of those magic moments when I feel like I am getting old.
1. Out grabbing a few items and run into a former student who is now a "Daddy." I just remember this student being a little guy. Now he is a grown man!
2. Leaning my ear a certain way so that I can hear.
3. When my lovely daughters say that I am asking too many questions! I remember doing this to my own Mom! Oi!
4. Being cold and wearing a sweater in my classroom when it is 75 degrees outside...or better yet wearing socks.
5. Waking up for no reason at 4am..and staying Wide Awake.
6. Having a sweet tooth when truly I have had a full set of dentures since I turned 50. That's a story for another time. How is that possible when I don't have any teeth in my mouth?
7. Being in my pajamas by 7 right after Diane Sawyer
8. Hating to drive at night. Unless it was in my dream car!
9. Thinking about what I am going to do when I retire.
10. Thinking that grey hair is sexy..just not my own!
What makes you feel old?